Felix O‘Hare & Co Ltd is the largest reactive and planned maintenance company in the Co. Down and Co. Armagh regions, with an extensive portfolio of public and private sector clients. We carry out multiple planned and reactive maintenance tasks annually on a wide variety of facilities.
Key features of our maintenance service:
- We use in-house, multi-skilled maintenance engineers, together with a network of locally based contractors, and provide full coverage for all types of planned and reactive maintenance work.
- Our 24/7-365 Helpdesk Service and computer-based document management systems helps to support client and their operations. Our help desk is manned by experienced engineers to assist clients in solving a diverse range of problems and ensuring a correct diagnosis of the problem results in a ‘Right First Time’ service.
- Our dedicated technical teams have specific areas of expertise, enabling them to manage and maintain the high level of delivery required and to offer advice to the client.
- Our maintenance delivery systems ensure that any required follow-up or remedial works are managed in a timely and professional manner.
- We also utilise a specialist team focusing on health, safety and business critical issues to ensure business continuity for our clients.
Felix O’Hare & Co Ltd can provide services to support the maintenance of property assets to ensure their safe and effective operation and to maintain customer service levels. Our FM expertise has been established through the provision of reactive and planned maintenance on a range of frameworks and measured term contracts to public bodies such as the SHSCT among others. Our proactive approach has ensured that property availability and safety is at the core of our delivery.
Our maintenance programmes are further supported by a dedicated customer call centre which provides a 24 hour/365 day call out service for reactive and maintenance operations.Back